Magic Cusco – Machu Picchu – Sacred Valley
5 days to know the most important places of Cusco, Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu.
In addition to the program Traditional Cusco – Machu Picchu – Sacred Valley, you will have one additional day in Machu Picchu, staying one night at Aguas Calientes, the village in the Vilcanote/Urubamba valley at the foots of the Machu Picchu fortress.
- Day 01 :
- • In the morning, flight from Lima to Cusco (1 hour), pick up at the airport in Cusco, transfer to the hotel. • In the afternoon you have a City tour, including the surrounding fortresses of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo and Tambomachay.
- Day 02 :
- Whole day tour, with bus, to the Urubamba valley, the “Sacred valley of the Incas”; you will visit Pisac with its typical market, have lunch at Urubamba and continue till Ollantaytambo; in the afternoon you return to your hotel in Cusco.
- Day 03 :
- Whole day trip (6:00 a.m to 09:00 p.m.) to Machu Picchu: transfer from hotel to railway station, train to Aguas Calientes , bus to Machu Picchu fortress, visit of Machu Picchu, lunch, return by bus to hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Day 04 :
- With bus again to Machu Picchu in order to continue the visit of the monument; alternatively you may walk up to Huayna Picchu. In the afternoon back with bus to Aguas Calientes and with train to Cusco; transfer to hotel
- Day 05 :
- In the morning, return flight from Cusco to Lima
|Breakfast||$49||Addition price for breakfast inclusion in the hotel.|
|Car Gas||$200||Fixed price for unlimited gas while you’re there.|
|Local Guide||$50/day||Hire a local guide to get to secret places!|
|Other Extra||$49||Nulla at nulla justo, eget luctus tortor.|
- Transfers to/from hotel in Cusco to airport and train station
- Transportation (bus) for City tour and visit of Urubamba valley
- Train ticket Cusco
- Aguas Calientes- Cusco
- 03 nights at Hotel Del Prado Inn, incl breakfast
- 01 night at hotel in Aguas Calientes, incl. breakfast
- Tourist tickets in Cusco and entrance to Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- Bus Aguas Calientes- Machu Picchu and return
- Professional tour guide
- Flight ticket Lima-Cusco-Lima
- Food (except breakfasts at hotels)